So you see, I’m a very fickle-minded person. I can never decide what I REALLY want, I would rather
have someone else make it for me. But thinking about what I’ll be doing for the rest of my life truly
excites me… and scares me too! I would like to share a few things that I can see myself doing in
the long run :)
- Part-time photographer. Yes, I know that I’m only in the beginner’s stage. Hell, I only got my camera on Aug. 23rd. I’ve borrowed several dslr’s from different people, and I realised that this could become my hobby. As I’ve mentioned, I have a very short attention span. I’m very impatient in learning stuff, I always wanna do it the fastest way. I’m aware that photography requires a lot of patience,time, and determination; and I’m confident to say that I’m willing to give my utmost best in getting this skill. I plan on getting a diploma in photography next year but let’s talk about that some other time.
- Own a cake shop! Martin and I always talk about setting up a business (which is a pretty great idea since we’re like partners in crime, so why not partners in cake???) I visualise it as a vintage shop with very cheerful staff and of course, very delicious, mouth-watering sweets! If you mention this post when you visit the shop, you get a free slice + coffee :)
- Own a record store. Again, imagine a vintage/retro store. Vinyl records everywhere and guest bands every week! Customers can request any song for the store’s background music. Oh, and a free vinyl record on your birthday!
- I’m taking Marketing and Information Systems, so if I manage to graduate uni, maybe I’ll consider staying here in NZ for a while to get some experience then move overseas. I’m not entirely sure about this one, who knows, maybe I’ll stay here all my life. I’m heading towards this direction at the moment so I really find it ironic that I have no idea how I’ll handle this one.
- Have my own record label. I love supporting talented people, especially when they pour out their heart and soul into whatever they’re passionate about.
I would love to hear about your goals and dreams! <3