From left to right:
- Cotton Chiffon Two-Piece Batwing || $17.29
- Beige Chiffon Lace Pleated Round Neck || $24.59
- Pink Lace Bow Bracelet || $5.99
- Bow Pearl Multilayer Coffee Bracelet || $6.77
- Black Lace Bow Bracelet || $5.99
- Multispark Charm Necklace || $6.38
- Colourful Shell Flower Earrings || $4.99
- Long Pearl Diamond Earrings || $5.86
For me, these stuff are a great bargain. All the clothes I've chosen are below $25! I used to spend $80 for just one blouse, I think I just found the answer to my shopping problem - great variety with great prices!
They also provide outfits for special occasions, I think I might add a little more to my list because it's summer in here which means... party and clubbing! ;) All the clubbing dresses that I see here in Auckland are hella expensive - nothing below $50! I may have just scored myself another bargain for this summer.
Oh don't worry, I know that the other side of the world is in a total opposite season right now. They also carry a lot of winter clothes. We all know that winter stuff are the most expensive. I always cry a little inside whenever I see those gorgeous coats from Zara that I still can't afford. Well ladies, they also carry a whole lot of affordable coats and sweaters. Most of the coats are below $40. I'm a big fan of winter clothes since they're so comfy and whatnot, I'm controlling myself not to buy any winter stuff until the right time!
Did I also mention that they ship worldwide? Cheap cost as well! Bargain weekend may be over but hey, here's another chance to grab more items. I know you want to.