First of all, I am really sorry for mistyping your name all the time. I first wrote 'Dear Satan' instead of 'Dear Santa' I swear, it was not my intention at all to call you the devil. But if you won't bother reading this, then I may consider calling you that after all.
The main purpose of this letter is to thank you for the wonderful presents that you gave me last year. I almost thought that you cursed the shit out of me since the start of 2012 was really the worst time of my life (really? a tough break up and not ending up going to the only university that I applied to? that's a really great way to scare me!!!) But at least you came to your senses and eventually gave me a much better and deserved treat! I met a lot of people and had so many wonderful opportunities; I can never thank you enough! It was really thoughtful of you to shower me with those beautiful things even though my family never bothered cleaning the chimney (We moved to a new house though that has no chimney; I'll leave the windows open so you won't have to make up a shitty excuse for not delivering my presents this coming year)
In case you're getting really old (and fatter) here's a quick recap of the things you gave me:
- Macbook which I love to bits and pieces.
- Canon 60D that's too heavy to carry everywhere but I love it anyway.
- Sudden change of heart. Took a double degree (Marketing and Info Sys) instead of Psychology, which was my plan since I was like 15.
- Sudden change of uni too. Original plan was to go to Wellington and study at Victoria... I never thought I would end up at Massey... which requires me 4 hours of travel everyday. You're not only fat, you're unpredictable too.
- Awesome friends who made me spend a lot of money on food.
- Credit Card.
- $13,000 student loan.
- A lot of vinyl records.
- This blog... that I need to maintain.
- Winning numerous giveaways. I feel so damn lucky every time I get an email saying that I won.
- Random, sleazy men who boosted my self-esteem. One I'll never forget is that time when some dude just placed his arms around me while I was drinking chocolate milk tea with pearls... and told me that my ass is better than Kim Kardashian's. I choked on the pearls but that's completely okay, it definitely made my day.
Things I want this year:
- iPhone 5. Seriously, I'm stuck with this shitty N95!!! I want to upload pics of my meals on Instagram too!!! Can't do it on a fat Nokia phone, can I?
- Good grades. I want to study abroad on 2014, so I need this really badly!!! Martin will hate me for leaving him at Massey but who cares.
- Ticket back to my home land!!! I don't mind being stuck at Economy class, a 12-hour flight won't be that bad.
- More business opportunities.
- Meet more awesome people.
- More thrill!!! Gossip Girl is about to end and I need more dose of Blair and Georgina scheming. I used to do it when I was like 12 (not kidding here) Can I have that opportunity again?! It was so fun. My nannies and house maids really hated me though omfg.
- Good health for my loved ones! Fuck cancer.
- More random nights in town during uni days. Delicious food and unexpected trips = best way to get through the year!
- Win the lotto. I swear, I won't call you fat anymore. I'll even pay for your liposuction!!! :)
That's it for now!!! Oh and if you're really busy to read all the things that I listed above, just read my previous post (Fuck Cancer!) :) That's my top one priority right now :)