- Been working like crazy for the past few weeks... and it feels really good! I like keeping myself busy and productive :)
- During the weekend, I decided to give myself a break. Not because I want to, but because I needed to... needed to restore my energy and allow my brain to rest.
- It was my mum's 48th birthday yesterday :) Had a fancy dinner at some great restaurant but I had a mild headache due to my excessive time spent in front of my laptop.
- Today, I need to make up my mind whether I'll volunteer at Sylvia Park or not. Everyone's nagging me but I'm not sure if I can handle the pressure. Gah, I wish I had more confidence in myself.
- I am drinking a warm cup of Swiss Miss as I type this... but I bet you're not surprised ;) Everyone knows I'm a sucker for that.
- Finally got my exam results. I can finally breathe... and not worry about any uni-related stuff until March (yes bitches, I'm on a 4-month summer break)
- It just hit me that my parents are getting older and weaker every single day. It's like a wake up call when I took my parents' photos yesterday, realised that they are no longer the young couple that they used to be. It makes me incredibly sad that time goes by so fast... and I feel like I've wasted a lot of time that I could have spent with them.
- Fuck cancer... which leads to my next important appeal.
Regarding sponsorships, I can discuss other options with you. If you would like to host a solo/group giveaway, we can set that up. If you have any queries or sponsorship ideas, I'm sure we can work this out as well. Just flick me an email and we'll go on from there.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this. I wish I could spend my Christmas with my grandma, too bad she's oceans away from us. If you read my previous post, I stated there that I'm deciding whether I should get a "real" job. I think the answer is yes. I'm not sure if I can balance my work as a freelancer and a full time employee but we'll see. I just want to see my grandma next year :)