- Midnight - Miguel invited me to go to fucking Showgirls. The name of the place is self-explanatory.
- 10 AM - Miguel invited me to watch 'The Hobbit'.
- Saw the big ass Santa at Queen Street. I personally think he lost a lot of weight.
- I pigged out on Kiwiyo (Red Velvet froyo + blueberries + white chocolate + chocolate sauce + whipped cream) It's freaking hot here in NZ (yeah yeah we celebrate Christmas on summer, it sucks balls) so the only solution is to buy froyo every chance I get.
Okay, enough with that. It's already the 21st here in NZ... and I guess we're still alive! I wonder if social media sites and Google have prepared something "special" for this day? Google changes its logo on special holidays... I hope they'll show us something cool for this "event" too!
I also made a list... post-apocalyptic thoughts and plans:
- After the holidays, I still have about 2 months of school break. I will re-open my shop and continue working on my blog. There will be a couple of changes around 'Lovely Serendipity'... I'll post more about it when I figure it all out.
- In relation to that, I will be posting a survey soon. I just want to gather my readers' thoughts as well. I would REALLY appreciate any feedback! :) More details soon.
- I will be co-hosting a giveaway next month! Where? Guess ya'll have to follow me on Twitter to find out ;)
- If I don't die today, it means that I still need to pay my student loan.
- Why can't the world just end today
- Go back to Showgirls and watch 'em sexy ladies do the sexy dance.
- Would it actually make the majority of people happy if the world really ends today?
- If satan tells me the real date of the apocalypse, I think I will rush to the nearest bank and borrow a huge amount of money. Time to splurge on the things I never had...but always see on the internet (ehem high end products)
- Maybe go on a cruise as well.
- And take a call boy with me to keep me company???
I don't even know what the hell I just typed. I'm so tired; I've been out the whole week! But today, I'll just stay at home and watch some movies. But if Miguel invites me to go to Showgirls again... who am I to refuse?
Ya'll have a merry apocalypse!