It's officially the 1st of January here in New Zealand, so I guess I'm pretty much ahead of you guys ;) I spent the last few hours of 2012 watching Titanic in our family friend's house. Seeing Jack die for the 99th time wasn't exactly the type of ending that I was rooting for the year 2012 but whatever, we had heaps of food and that's all what matters. A happy tummy.
I decided to jump into the bandwagon and list down my resolutions for this year. I gotta be honest though, I don't exactly aim for them... I just want to seem cool like everyone else and make people believe that I'm planning something great for the coming year. Truth is, I'll still be the same lazy ass girl who pigs out all day and lays on the couch til sunset.
But anyway, here goes nothing:
- Feed the birds who always hang out at the back of our house.
- Make Keegan Allen follow me on Twitter because we are meant to be... he just can't see it yet. Help me, maybe?
- Control myself from yelling "Shut the fuck up you twats" whenever I hear the couple next door shagging.
- Refrain from making ugly faces at our neighbour's fat cat.
- Will do my best to stop bullying everyone in this house... Try. Really. Hard.
- Stay sober because the last time I got so drunk, my friend had to clean up my mess and carried me to my dad's car. Not a pretty memory.
- Start reading books again. I need to seriously work on that, I miss reading.
- Pass all my papers.
- Lose weight.
- Go to uni everyday and attend my lectures - even if Martin tempts me not to.
- Improve my blog.
- Get a tattoo.
- Save up enough money for a ticket to the Philippines + pocket money!
- Get a fucking boyfriend.
And in case you wanted to know, 2013 here in NZ looks just fine. Still feels like 2012, nothing really changed... except the calendar. Time was created by men, the world's still the same. And you're still going to be the same person when you enter 2013.