*I'm going to be really blunt here. If you are easily offended or would rather not read mature stuff, I suggest you skip this post. Thank you!
- I tweeted the lyrics of the song 'Dilemma' and my then boyfriend got ballistic - Don't lie, this song used to be your jam 10 years ago. The song got stuck in my head and I was singing it all day so I tweeted it. WRONG MOVE. He thought I was trying to give some hint, that I still liked my ex. Needless to say, we didn't talk for 4-5 days. ALL BECAUSE OF A TWEET.
- I told my friend a myth about big, muscular guys having really tiny dicks - I was still going on about it when he just grabbed my hand and let me feel his penis. He said "DOES THAT FEEL TINY TO YOU?!" Until today, I can't stop laughing about it.
- Same friend I mentioned above, asked me to meet him in town - He said his cellphone battery's gonna die soon so I told him to wait for me in front of Denny's. I arrived 1.5 hours later and I didn't see him. I waited for almost 2 hours, tried calling him but his phone was dead, so I went home. At 11pm, I received a text "FUCK YOU" (that time, couldn't tell if he was legit mad or not) I then found out that he was inside Denny's waiting the whole time. I didn't go inside because I felt like the moment I stepped in, I was under the obligation to buy some food. I wasn't able to sleep that night, I felt really terrible.
- Wearing boots with wedges while snowboarding - Again, this happened with the friend I mentioned in number 2 and 3. He could not stop laughing at me and kept going about it all throughout our trip. The reason I wore it was because it's my only pair of boots. I wanted to smack him with the snowboard!!!
- Staying inside the toilet for like 30 minutes because I was so busy texting - We were on a trip and it was the only location that had phone reception. When I finally came out, my friends accused me of masturbating. Until today, they still don't believe me.
- Accidentally went inside the men's toilets at school - It was in the PE area and I never did that subject at school so I had no idea where to go. We were supposed to change into yoga outfit for our health class and I was running late, so I went inside. I only realised that I was in the wrong toilet when I saw naked men. Damn, I ran for my life.
If you could share yours, that would be great. After all, misery loves company.
|| Pinterest || Bloglovin