I've posted some ~tips~ before which received a lot of hits mostly from Google searches. (hey, perhaps pre-teens are wondering what the hell they should do in relationships. Too bad they came across my blog)
So in case you missed it:
And today, one of my closest friends decided to write a sequel to those posts ;) She doesn't have a blog but I guess writing this guest post will just push her to make one. Feel free to visit her Instagram though.
A boy is pulling his signature moves on you and you are impressed. I mean, who wouldn't be? Blue eyes, megawatt smile, messy hair which looks like he just got out of bed. Now your head is filled with images of him... with you... in bed... nak-- You're drooling, girl. Wipe it off quickly before he turns away. He leans closer, you could feel his warm breath on your neck. Your heart just stopped. Oh God. You laughed at his what-you-thought-was-a funny joke. You are smiling flirtatiously now with your hair wrapped around your finger. The surrounding noise dissolved and you are looking straight into his ocean deep eyes. Oh shit. Shit. He is asking for your name and number. Maybe he is into you. What should you say? What are you gonna do?
1. Give him your name and number. Even your address and full name. Just in case he wants to ask you on another date or he wants to text you tonight. Because obviously, he enjoyed your company tonight.
2. Let him know he is the only one for you. It would make him feel secure that there is no competition. After all, boys hate it when other boys are surrounding their girl like hungry wolves, even if you tell them you guys are just friends. You don't want to lose him, yes?
3. Give him all your attention. Give him as much text updates as how you update your Facebook status ("Going shopping today. It's a good day! xx", "Eating yummy Chinese food at Viaduct. *insert photo here*"). He wants to make sure you're always safe. He doesn't like it when he worries about you all the time.
4. Be clingy. He would appreciate it if he knows you think about him all the time, and you worry about him as much as he worries about you. ("Baby, where are you? Are you busy? Can I come over?")
5. On your third date, start talking about ~forever~. Start planning your dream wedding day, start looking for rings (Plastic rings are rings. What matters is the sentimental value of the object.), how many kids you two will have (Ask for a soccer team), what their names are going to be, etc. Family planning is a must.
6. When a hot chick smiles at your man, grab his arm and hold onto it tightly like a koala bear on a Eucalyptus tree so it's clear for her to see that you got him first. Don't believe him if he says they are just friends because you could tell (girls could always tell, uh-huh.) that that chick digs your man. Tell him you aren't stupid because it's so obvious the way she stares at him.
7. Buy all these couple-y things to show him how much you appreciate him. Couple mugs, couple shirts, couple underwear, anything that shows the world that he is yours alone!
8. Throw the biggest tantrum ever (let out your inner 5 year old) whenever he can't see you or he has to pass on your date because of something important. It lets him know how sad you'll be without him by your side 24/7. It also lets him know that you can't live without him and that no one is more important than YOU!