After more than 2 months of being away from my blog, I'm finally back! (and yes, my shop is now open again, ready to take your Valentines Day orders!) I just had the best summer vacation yet because everything went better than I originally planned. I finally saw my friends and family after 3 long years; I can't honestly think of a better way to spend my summer.
- Spent a night at a 5-star hotel and played Casino for the first time... and got lucky.
- Went to the beach and stayed under the sun for the whole day. Kayaking with my cousins was the best part.
- Went crazy shopping until the very last day.
- Crazy nights with my friends whom I've known since 7th grade (and the other one for more than a decade now)
- Chill nights with beers and cigarettes... oh and street food too.
- Met up with one of my fave blogger.
- Fancy dinners at fancy restaurants.
- Finally eating the food that I have been craving for years since I can't get them here in NZ!
- "All you can eat" buffets until I can no longer breathe.
- Family games before going to bed.
- Family reunions.
- Unexpected nights that I will never forget.
And many other things. Here are some photos from my trip!