Hey there! Welcome to my humble, little blog :) In case you missed my snazzy about me section on the sidebar, I'm Gia and I'm a 19 year old student/freelancer from Auckland, New Zealand.
I've been blogging since I was about 13, I feel like a blog whore if I may say so myself (since I jumped from one blogging platform to another but shushh..) I like the idea of expressing myself on the blogosphere so here I am today.
"Lovely Serendipity"is pretty much a reflection of myself and everything else that's going on with my life. I can never settle under a certain niche so I hope that won't drive you away! I like sharing bits and pieces of my personal life so I hope that you can learn a little something from me.
I have a big problem with weekly posts (or whatever you call those trends where you blog about a certain topic every week) so if you come across a post of mine which says that, don't believe me and don't expect another post from that same topic - I just can't simply obey my own "rules". No, seriously, I've tried doing Planner Mondays, Mixtape Thursdays, etc. They never work out for me. Whenever I try to force myself to continue doing it, I end up getting frustrated. Gah! There you go, a bit of confession about me.
Basic facts about me:
- I talk about my life - a lot.
- Majoring in Marketing and Information Systems at Massey University
- I would really like a pet but I can't have one (landlord's rule)
- I spend most of my time on the internet. Even though I'm at uni, or mall, or even at the beach, I will always find an access to the internet. I'm just so thankful that our uni provides unlimited wifi.
- I swear a lot. You'll see that most of my posts contain some vulgar words. I don't mean to offend anyone, it's just really how I express my feelings. Sorry!
- I love Star Wars. If you don't have anything nice to say about Star Wars, please... just... go.
- I collect vinyl records! I currently have 419 records (updated 27/08/2012)
- If you love One Tree Hill, please be my bestfriend.
- I hate pickles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I love The cure, collecting and listening to vinyl records, pastel colours, sheer blouses, and anything that has chocolate in it.
Prolonging this post would totally be pointless since this blog is about me, my journey. I hope this mini intro gave you a fair idea of who's behind this blog. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, I love meeting new friends along the journey!
Grab a warm cup of Swiss miss and join me on my lovely voyage. <3